My name is Dominik Waldowski. I studied Computer Games Technology at Anglia Ruskin University. I enjoy programming gameplay as well as game systems such as inventory, turn based systems or alike. My final year project (dissertation) was based on AI and machine learning.
BSc in Computer Games Technology
Anglia Ruskin University 2016 - 2019
Grade: First Class Honours
- Learned how to program in c# and c++
- Gained Proficiency in use of Unreal Engine and Unity Engine
- Developed several small video games for pc and mobile.
- Worked as part of team on group projects and game jams
- Participated in several game jams hosted by University
BTEC Level 3 in Computing
College of West Anglia 2014 - 2016
Grade: Distinction Distinction Distinction
- Introduced to c# programming and visual studio compiler
- Understood how to use mysql and access for database
Anglia Ruskin University 2018 Summer
- Researched Amblyopia and means of detecting it amongst children.
- Designed and developed a mobile game that tested for amblyopia level within the eye.
- Unreal Engine
- GitHub Desktop(Git)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk Maya
- Microsoft Word
Copy of the CV can be found at here